What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Customizing report

Votes:

While trying to customise my PRTG report, encountered an output from the following html code:

<#report type="averagetable" reponodeid="<@subid>" repsensid="<@objectid>" avg="<@tableaverage>" sdate="<@start>" edate="<@end>">

Where do I get the individual data out from within the table generated by the above code?

prtg reports tag

Created on Mar 5, 2014 7:16:33 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

I have gone through the above, but that particular piece of html code I could not further breakdown to get the individual values that it churns out (it actually gave a table of 3 rows and 3 columns, which shows up at the bottom under "graphs only" reports with percentile settings turned on). Would I be able to extract the values as desired?

Created on Mar 5, 2014 8:06:56 AM

Votes:

hello,

after consulting the developers,

unfortunately at the moment, what you are trying to accomplish is not possible.

Created on Mar 5, 2014 11:35:58 AM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.