What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

IP SLA - path-jitter

Votes:

Morning Support Team,

We have recently added some new IP SLA path-jitter sensors to our network to help monitor packet delivery for COS. Unfortunately when I added them to PRTG I get the following error:

Wrong Type, expected "(Type not defined: 32 )", got "

The config of the IP SLA is as follows:

ip sla 1 path-jitter 1.2.3.4 source-ip 4.3.2.1 interval 60 targetOnly request-data-size 64 tos 184 owner VRF:GLOBAL|COS:1 tag VRF:GLOBAL|COS:1 frequency 300

The device is a Cisco ME3600 running me360x-universalk9-mz.153-1.S.bin with an AdvancedMetroIPAccess license. We are running PRTG 13.3.5.2952 x64.

Regards

Rob

ip-sla path-jitter prtg13

Created on Mar 30, 2014 1:50:08 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

thank you very much for your KB-Post. Could you try updating to the newest version to see if that resolves the issue? If the newest version (14.1.9) isn't available for the auto-update you can download the software from the Customer Service Center. In order to access the download link to the newest version please log into your online account and download it there. Please use the email address the license is registered to and your password to log in here: https://service.paessler.com/en/login/

Once you have downloaded the newest version there, you can install it directly over the version currently running.  The configuration and database will not be affected by installing the newer version over the old and the configuration is automatically backed up before this process.

best regards.

Created on Apr 1, 2014 10:54:32 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.