What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Report Emails dont want as PDF attachment

Votes:

I've created a new report, and also created a custom template. The report works fine, if I run it manually there is an option to "View report as HTML" or "Create PDF file, store it & send by email".

However, if I setup the report to run automatically on a schedule, and send to an email address, I dont have these options and I just get an email with an attached PDF file.

What I want to do is have the report run on the selected schedule, but the report HTML to be included as the body of the email & not as a PDF attachment. Can someone tell me how to do this ? Thank you.

attachment email html pdf reports

Created on May 2, 2014 8:46:02 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

thank you very much for your KB-Post. I'm very sorry, scheduled reports are only possible via PDF-Files. This cannot be changed. Sorry.

best regards.

Created on May 6, 2014 9:29:25 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

OK, thanks.

Created on May 6, 2014 9:30:46 AM

Votes:

This would be very beneficial to have as a feature. I dont want a PDF report. It looks good in HTML and much quicker to access and read.

Created on Aug 3, 2018 2:22:07 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.