What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Exporting Reports to Excel

Votes:

I have found this link https://www.paessler.com/manuals/prtg_traffic_grapher/exportingreportstopdfhtmlexcelrtfandtiff

According to this in Version 6 there was an option to export reports to Excel. Is this still available? We do not have xml knowledge here and would like to add some more functionality to your reports. If we were able to export reports to Excel then this would be possible.

I have tried to find this option in our version but I can not. Is it still available and if not can the option be put back in?

Thanks

excel export reports

Created on May 12, 2014 4:24:26 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

thank you very much for your KB-Post. I'm very sorry, Reports to Excel are not possible in the PRTG Network Monitor. But there are possible workarounds: How can I export raw sensor data automatically from PRTG?

best regards.

Created on May 14, 2014 11:45:53 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Have you tried converting a PDF report to Excel using Acrobat Reader?

Created on Oct 30, 2017 6:33:51 PM

Votes:

This isn't an issue anymore. Since earlier this year, you can now export PDF and CSV files of data when you run a report or historic data. This data can then be opened with Excel.

Created on Oct 31, 2017 12:19:55 AM by  Benjamin Day [Paessler Support] (1,441) 2 1

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.