What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

help!!"no such object or instance" follows 1.3.6.1.2.1.43.6.1.1.3 oid

Votes:

Hello everyone, I'm new to this and I have the hope that I mistake sieguiente ayudar.Cuando can try loading a mib (the printer) I get the following error, "no such instance" or sometimes also "no such object" follows 1.3.6.1.2.1.43.6.1.1.3 oid. Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

instance prtg snmp

Created on May 15, 2014 9:21:22 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

thank you very much for your KB-Post. Where exactly do you get this error? In PRTG on sensors (from the MIB / OIDLib)? Or in the MIB-Importer? Maybe upload a screenshot.

best regards

Created on May 19, 2014 8:43:55 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello.

That error is because the specified OID does not exist for the specified device.

That does not mean that the other device does not exist, but for the particular you're monitoring does not exist.

Best Regards

Created on May 28, 2014 8:10:15 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.