What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Display Dell Status Sensors values in reports

Votes:

I'm working on a daily status report, but the built-in Dell PowerEdge hardware sensors only show a percentage value in reports, rather than the actual status. I'm having trouble finding a way to force them to show an actual status value on the reports. Is there no way to do this?

I'm running the latest version of PRTG, and the report type is set to "list of sensors (with 1h graph)", as there are other performance sensors on this report.

Thanks, Dan K.

report snmpdellsystemhealthsensor status

Created on May 15, 2014 1:32:04 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Dear Dan,

thank you very much for your KB-Post. The percentage in Reports is meant to show, how much of the time the desired value (defined in the Lookup used by the sensor) was reached. The only way to disable this, would be disabling the Lookup on the sensor(s).

best regards.

Created on May 19, 2014 9:14:26 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.