What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG API max history calls

Votes:

Hi,

I'm looking into the PRTG API. I just noticed a maximum timeframe per API request when making a History call. (In the API documentation, on the tab).

On that tab it shows: Maximum timeframe of 40 days when requesting RAW data. I haven't got that much data yet, so i cannot test it, but is this a hard limit, coded into PRTG or are these just recomendations

api history prtg

Created on May 22, 2014 7:00:16 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

thank you very much for your KB-Post. I'm very much afraid these limits are hard-coded to prevent requests that would run very long.

best regards.

Created on May 23, 2014 12:27:10 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.