What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Executive Level Reporting

Votes:

I'm starting to look into editing the HTML templates in order to customize our reports that we would like to start providing to our clients. However, we're running into a bit of a problem with how to organize the data. We would like to do a Top 100 Up/Down report of a client's network, but we would like to group those sensors together based on which device they are a sensor for. Is this possible at all?

html reporting

Created on Jun 3, 2014 7:54:12 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

thank you very much for your KB-Post. I'm very much afraid grouping/arranging of sensors in reports is currently not possible. We do have this on our list, please bear with us.

best regards.

Created on Jun 5, 2014 5:49:06 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Torsten,

Any ideas as to when this will be implemented? It's not a huge deal, but I am curious as we would definitely like to leverage that feature for our clients.

Thanks, Zach

Created on Jun 5, 2014 5:56:05 PM

Votes:

Sorry, I cannot name an ETA.

Created on Jun 5, 2014 6:15:29 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.