What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Delegate management for remote prob

Votes:

Dear support,

I have a problem on the user management.

We are an IT services company that offers PRTG monitoring as several of our customers and we want to give some customer the right to manage their team only their remote sensor.

but it turns out that when we give the right to manage to a user account, has the ability to affect its rights group has all PRTG users without restriction and not only did his team.

Sorry for my bad English.

delecat-management management prtg user

Created on Jul 9, 2014 8:49:25 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

thank you very much for your support ticket. I'm sorry, it's not fully clear is the problem about the Access Rights? Can you please upload & share some screenshots showing the current configuration of the the Probe (and the access rights on it)?

best regards

Created on Jul 15, 2014 8:19:44 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.