What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Sunburst View Gone Small

Votes:

I don't have a lot on our PRTG yet, But for some reason, the Sunburst view has gone weird... When viewing the webpage via chrome on any PC we have tried, the Sunburst is about 10% of the page. Not bigger like it used to be and I'm not sure why or how it's even changed... I tried holding CTRL and scrolling up with the mouse but its still small and messes the rest up.

Anyone else seen this? I can't find any topics on it on here, hence posting this.

Thanks

small sunburst sunburst-personalization

Created on Jul 26, 2014 10:54:00 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

I am having the same issue, we use HTML Before to add titles to various sunbursts and found it is only these objects that are affected.

Created on Jul 29, 2014 1:21:15 PM

Votes:

same here, solution already?

Created on Jul 8, 2020 4:38:58 PM

Votes:

Hello,

when we work on the interface, it can be the case that updates break compatibility with customization.

In case a sunburst scales wrong without being customized, please contact us via [email protected], please include screenshots. (For screenshots please get the full interface, as a crop removes context.)

Created on Jul 9, 2020 2:40:08 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.