What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

prtg report shows hours i have not selected

Votes:

HI we are currently using the latest version of PRTG Network Monitor 14.3.10.2422; I am running a report which shows me the downtime (Graphs and table with 15 min interval) with manually selected sensors. I also created a schedule timetable to match the working hours (6am to 7pm) I need to see in my report. The report is created without any issues however I also see those hours which I have not selected in the timetable; since these hours are also being displayed I am ending up with a large table with hours I do not need to see as I know that there will be no coverage during that time period. Is there any way I can do to arrange this please? Thank you for your help.

hours not-selected reports

Created on Aug 14, 2014 7:40:22 AM

2 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello,

thank you very much for using PRTG, and for your feedback. I'm very much afraid in the moment, this is not possible. We will put this on the wishlist though.

best regards.

Created on Aug 18, 2014 1:13:06 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thank you for your reply.

Created on Aug 19, 2014 8:24:08 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.