What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Custom Report Template

Votes:

Hi, Can u help me , just a head start how to modify or create a new template that will show down sensors only in the report and not the green working sensors because it takes alot of time to review it if u have alot of sensors to report , I know u said in prev Questions u dont support this but can u consider it again ,I think many ppl would like an option like that will report only the down sensors !!!

Thanks

custom down edit report template

Created on Aug 20, 2014 5:27:53 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

If you are looking for the sensors that are currently in a down state, you can do this through the sensor drop down in PRTG and see all of the down sensors. If you want to know which sensors went down for a certain time period, you can also show this through the logs drop down.

We don't have a report for this and likely will not build one since the database that is used for reporting doesn't keep historical up and down status messages.

Created on Aug 22, 2014 11:19:02 AM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.