What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Unable to generate reports

Votes:

I am running PRTG Network Monitor V8 with th following version

Installed versions:

Server Service: V8.1.0.1628 Probe Service: V8.1.0.1628 Server Administration Tool: V8.1.0.1628 Probe Administration Tool: V8.1.0.1628 Import Tool: V8.1.0.1628

Recently, when I try to generate reports (HTML or PDF), I am unable to get any result (A blank page is being loaded forever). To be specific, I am generating "Top 100 Most/Least Used Bandwidth Sensors" with all the sensors on the PRTG.

bandswidth-sensors reports top

Created on Aug 21, 2014 8:08:44 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Please check the security context settings of the report and make sure that the user is allowed to access those sensors. Also, make sure that the group you want to report on is selected under the select sensors manually dialog. You might also want to try a reboot of the server and if that doesn't work, you can also try rebuilding the graph cache to see if that works.

Created on Aug 22, 2014 11:31:00 AM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.