What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Custom Report Template

Votes:

Hi , I'm using 24 H data only table report its helpful but its long I only want to custom edit it to show data for only down sensors , I know there is a rule I seen in other templates : filter="filter_downtimetime=@above(0)" ,But this doesn't work in 24 H data only table also I don't know where to place the rule please help me add the filter rule that would work

Thanks..

custom dataonly filterdown reports

Created on Aug 27, 2014 1:14:21 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

The issue that you are running into is that since the table template wasn't designed to be filtered by status, this will not work. That placeholder you are trying to use doesn't exist for that report template and will not be able to yield you the results you are looking for.

Created on Aug 29, 2014 11:48:40 AM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.