What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

No 100 days history after moving file location

Votes:

I recently moved the data files from C: to D: and repathed the location in the Probe Admin and the Core Admin modules however the 100 days graph does not show any history prior to the day of moving the files. I can run the Historic data export and the data files are showing up correctly for the last 6 months (or whatever period I put in). How can I get the graphs to show the data for the period prior to when the files were moved?.

100days-graph data-location prtg

Created on Sep 4, 2014 6:38:20 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Dear Martin

If you moved the actual data, the historic data is still accessible. Please clear the the graph cache, using the menu Setup / System Administration / Administrative Tools. Scroll to "Recalculate PRTG Graph Data Cache" and click the "Go!" button.

The graph cache recalc is not done instantly, depending on the installation size it can take several hours to complete. Its status can be checked on Setup / PRTG Status / System Status, section "Background Tasks" / "Historic Data".

Created on Sep 5, 2014 11:22:09 AM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.