What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

how can I increase the font size of minigraph in status icon in map

Votes:

I want to increase the font size of X or Y axis's name and the numbers in minigraph from Status icon , how is it possible , the numbers are not clear in wide monitors .

font graphs map

Created on Oct 22, 2014 6:36:22 AM

5 Replies

Votes:

Hi Seraparvaneh,

please put the following css rules in the file <PRTG install path>\webroot\css\styles_custom.css (Create the file if it is missing):

.map_object .graphlabel2, .map_object .graphlabel1 { font-size: 15px !important; }

You can tweak the font-size: 15px as you like.

Do not forget to clear your browser cache after the changes to see the effect.

Best Regards, Daniel

Created on Oct 23, 2014 12:36:00 PM by  Daniel Elsner [Paessler Support]

Last change on Oct 23, 2014 12:38:44 PM by  Daniel Elsner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I've same problem. I need to enphasize fonts (bigger or bold) of the map status icon: "Minigraph only". I applied the above modifications, but nothing changes.. any ideas? many thanks Gianluca

Created on Jun 28, 2015 8:07:27 PM

Votes:

Hi Gianluca,

I just tested this adjustment and it appears to work with the latest version of PRTG ("PRTG Network Monitor 15.2.17.2804+"). Please try to clear the Web Browser Cache and try to use a different browser.

Best regards

Created on Jul 1, 2015 10:59:08 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I have tried the above instructions but no changes on the font size. basically I'm interested to the the graphs fonts a bit bigger so we can use them on the wall screens. We are currently in evaluation period, but so far we found several bugs especially in way how the disk space is displayed (free space is displayed in the bottom of the graph vs upper side) Any help would be appreciated.

Created on Oct 30, 2015 7:38:58 PM

Votes:

Hi Lucian,

Please note that we can only offer limited support for those custom adjustments, so these changes will require some skills in HTML and CSS.

For the graph object you would need to change the value 18 from the attribute attribute

graphstyling="baseFontSize='18'%20showLegend='1'"

So you can create a new map object, i.e.

<!--Custom: #graphtype2 (Large Fonts)-->

<div class="map_object map_graph" id="<@itemid>" objectid="<@objectid>" subid="<@subid>" style="<#mapobject type="coordinates" subid="<@subid>" mode="<@editmode>">">
<#mapobject type="objectgrip" mode="<@editmode>">
<#mapobject type="htmlbefore" subid="<@subid>">

<#object forcepng="true" type="graph" id="<@objectid>" graphid="2" width="<@width>" height="<@height>" graphstylefile="graphstyling.htm" datastylefile="graphdatastyling.htm" animationstylingfile="graphanimationstyling.htm" tooltexts="1" graphstyling="baseFontSize='18'%20showLegend='1'" datastyling="anchorRadius='1'%20lineThickness='2'" >

<#mapobject type="htmlafter" subid="<@subid>">
</div>

Store this map object in the directory

C:\Program Files (x86)\PRTG Network Monitor\webroot\mapobjects

This will be displayed in the Custom group of the map editor.

Best regards, Felix

Created on Nov 2, 2015 8:00:30 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.