What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How can I change Subject line in Noifications

Votes:

I notice that for down sensors the Subject line format is correct showing the site, device, sensor, and status. When I get the corisponding sensor UP message or a status summary message the subject line is preceeded with the phrase "PRTG Network Monitor" which obscures the rest of the important information in the Subject line. How can I remove this so that my UP, down, and Summary notifications are all in the same format for the Subject line?

email notifications subject-line

Created on Oct 23, 2014 8:53:24 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

You should be able to change the subject for the summary emails under the Notification Settings -> Subject for Summarized Messages.

Created on Oct 27, 2014 9:30:57 AM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.