That's easy :)
- Create a schedule for the time you don't want the traffic to be low:
- Go to Setup > Account Settings > Schedules and create a new one.
- Select the days and times where the traffic shouldn't be low. We're done there then.
- Add a new notification under Setup > My Account > Notifications:
- Select the schedule you just created
- Select the notification methods you want
- Open the sensor and create a threshold trigger notification for it:
- When the channel traffic is below 40 for over x seconds, execute the notification you just created
This should do what you want :) Let me know if you have any further questions!
Please log in or register to enter your reply.
Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.