What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

MAP Device Gauge customization

Votes:

Is it possible to change the appearance of the Device Gauge (*) Small?

The primary thing I want is it to be transparent. As it is now there's a white border around the "object". I've created a copy of it and renamed, also added to styles_custom.css, but I'm unsure what I have to change. The only thing I've managed so far is the background color, which does not even change this white "border".

If I am to use a background image on the map (to make it look good in a permanent setup) I need the object to be transparent. As it is now I have to have a white background for it too look okay.

css customization gauge

Created on Nov 21, 2014 4:11:36 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

Thank you very much for using PRTG. Please be aware that we can only give very limited support to customization on PRTG. You can try the following custom css to achieve transparent gauges on maps:

.map_object .gauge path{

stroke:none!important

}

Please work the other changes according to your needs yourself with editing the css & html-files of PRTG.

best regards.

Created on Nov 24, 2014 1:16:09 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.