What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Saving Graph Image

Votes:

When I click the link to download a graph as a PNG or SVG, it opens a tab in a new windows. However, when I right click to save that image nothing happens. I am not prompted for a download location nor do I get an error. This is happening in Chrome and IE10.

Thanks.

download graphs save

Created on Nov 24, 2014 4:34:14 PM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hey Remington,

maybe you set the option to strictly use one folder. Please take a look to your "Download"-Folder, "Desktop"-Folder and "Documents"-Folder. Often the download takes place in one of them.

I've tested it with the newest version and chrome 38 (Mac) and IE10 (Windows 7). Both prompted me a new window with location information.

Hope this is fine to you

Sascha

Created on Nov 25, 2014 9:17:38 AM

Votes:

Hello Sascha,

Testing Chrome 39 on PC, every other page I go to prompts for a download location for the image, my PRTG site still does not. I am wondering if it has to do with being an internet site, accessing it via HTTPS, and not having a certificate. However, I have another web based application that I am access the same way and can save images from it's interface.

Created on Dec 1, 2014 2:28:00 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.