What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG 14 - Group Graphs Output

Votes:

Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to show under the graphs tab when clicking any of the groups on the PRTG console more useful information or some customized information Currently I have for each group 1 element (one interfaces) which utilization I can see only when I am clicking on the interfaces itself. The first question is if it possible to show Utilization IN/OUT on this graphs (even not real time) The second question is if it possible to customize the current graph. Currently I see some # on one axis and % on the second axis.

bandwidth graphs groups snmp

Created on Dec 8, 2014 2:04:17 PM

3 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

For both of your questions, please see the CHANNEL SETTINGS of your sensor (click on the small wheel symbol in the web interface). For each channel, you can define whether they're shown in graphs and/or tables. Depending on the sensor type, there should be traffic in/out available.

Created on Dec 8, 2014 4:09:31 PM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

Votes:

Hi, You are speaking about Graphs which show information when clicking on the Group. You are talking about graphs which show after clicking on the Device and not group.

The graphs of group are different and I cant understand what it shows and how to achieve my goal.

Thanks

Created on Dec 8, 2014 9:37:10 PM

Last change on Dec 8, 2014 9:37:10 PM

Votes:

Ah - sorry for the misunderstanding. And I'm sorry: The graphs that are shown on group level cannot be customized. They always show Response Time Index, CPU Load Index, and Traffic Index by default.

Created on Dec 16, 2014 3:08:13 PM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.