What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Report - Printed pages per month

Votes:

Is it possible to get a report for printed pages per month for all Pagecount sensors? It would be great to get a scheduled monthly report!

prtg report snmp

Created on Dec 15, 2014 2:30:26 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi,
what precise sensor are you using here?

Created on Dec 17, 2014 1:10:36 PM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi,

I am using user definied snmp sensors with a vendor-specific OID to get the printed black/White pages, the printed colour pages and the whole printed pages. What I want is a report that tells me how many pages have been printed in November for example. So I need the delta between 30.11. and 31.12 This would be great to check monthly usage of the printers.....

Created on Dec 17, 2014 1:26:53 PM

Votes:

Hi, This would be a tough one as in reports no real deltas are supported. However, you might use the PRTG API to export historical data and create your report using a script based on this data. If you have more reporting requirements like this, please drop me an email at [email protected]. There might be another solution.
Best regards

Created on Dec 19, 2014 1:20:30 PM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.