What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Does Paessler have support?

Votes:

I have tried multiple times to contact Paesller through https://shop.paessler.com/en/openticket and several email addresses I have found from a previous purchase on PRTG network monitor. I have left my phone number and other contact information as well, yet even with three separate attempts at contact, I am not getting a reply in any way. According to one of the original administrators, we had purchased support.

Does Paessler have support? If they do, since I'm not having any luck with contacting them, is there perhaps a more direct contact method than email or support ticket? Phone number perhaps to create a ticket?

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks!

phone prtg prtg-network-monitor support

Created on Dec 15, 2014 2:38:52 PM

7 Replies

Votes:

Dear Wesley Harris

Thank you for using PRTG. If you send an email to [email protected], you should get a reply within 24 hours on business days.

Created on Dec 15, 2014 2:49:27 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thank you for replying, but I submitted an email to [email protected] on 11/4/2014 at 9:06 AM and 11/18/2014 at 12:59 PM, as well as [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]. The case is PAE487335. Before those two emails I entered in a request on the web page of https://shop.paessler.com/en/openticket on 11/3/2014. Before that, about October, I entered in a request to https://shop.paessler.com/en/openticket.

Created on Dec 15, 2014 4:06:05 PM

Votes:

Hello,

yes we do have support and we replied to your request, but our emails do not seem to reach you.

Please check if mails from Paessler are blocked or filtered on your end.

Maybe give us an alternate mail address where we can reach you.

Do not post it into the KB! maybe open a new ticket with the different mail address.

Created on Dec 15, 2014 4:18:20 PM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Last change on Dec 15, 2014 4:18:32 PM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thank you again for responding.

I checked with our network administrator on our inbound firewall and we could not find anything coming from any address on the dates (or close to dates) from Paessler. The only email we received are the ones we received from forum inquiries ([email protected]). Those have shown in our inbox.

Perhaps the replies came from an email without Paessler in the name?

Created on Dec 15, 2014 8:34:18 PM

Votes:

hello.

our tickets are replied with [email protected], and we are replying to tickets a hundred times a day without issues.

Created on Dec 16, 2014 8:09:20 AM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Last change on Dec 16, 2014 10:11:39 AM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thank you Aurelio, for responding,

I will try my personal email address. If I still have difficulty, may I please have someone call me direct?

Thanks again!

Created on Dec 16, 2014 12:49:59 PM

Votes:

please first try to just send a mail to [email protected] to open a ticket.

Created on Dec 16, 2014 1:19:05 PM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.