What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Suppress traffic unusually low notifications for multiple sensors?

Votes:

I saw a 3 year old question about this same issue. I have a couple hundred sensors that throw unusually low traffic notifications every so often. If the link is down other sensors would notify me of such, but low traffic isn't something I or probably hardly any systems engineers worry about.

Is there any way to suppress these? And if there is is there an easy way to suppress a couple hundred rather than touching each one?

suppress traffic unusual

Created on Dec 26, 2014 10:00:49 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Dear Julez,

The unusual detection can just be turned on or off on device level in the Settings > Automatic Monitoring Data Analysis > Unusual Detection. You can use the Multi-Edit Feature to edit multiple device at once.

Best regards

Created on Dec 29, 2014 10:13:04 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.