What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Generating Report for top talkers

Votes:

I'm trying to create a simple report that will output a particular netflow top talker list (interested in a full dump of target and destination IPs) for a specific date range.

I'm fairly new to reporting so any details on this would help :(

Thanks, Sam

netflow prtg reports

Created on Jan 27, 2015 2:46:50 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Top list reports are not possible at the moment, sorry.

You do have the top lists that are saved in a 15 min interval, but besides that you can not create any reports on the top lists.

Created on Jan 28, 2015 6:43:14 AM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Votes:

This is a serious missing option.... you cannot offer a feature and then you cannot do anything with it. at least have a report option for it or all these features are useless to clarify: you always need to look back.. not always when there is a problem.. 99% of the time you need to look in the past and you cannot click for each 10 minutes of a day copy paste the table and then clean it up in excel anymore? why o why i wonder...

Created on Oct 6, 2015 8:24:46 AM

Votes:

We are already working on a solution, but I can not yet tell when it will be available in the software.

Created on Oct 7, 2015 2:58:03 PM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.