What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

up date of free version for commercial

Votes:

First of all, excuse for my poor English. Good afternoon. I would like to know how to update the free version to commercial , since all available versions of " PRTG " on the site to download are trial or free.

maximum-wmi-sensor prtg-license snmp-traffic-sensors

Created on Feb 12, 2015 4:46:21 PM

5 Replies

Votes:

Dear Adailton

Once you have a commercial license, you get a link in your account page which allows you to download the commercial version of PRTG.

If you upgrade your freeware/trial installation to the commercial version, you automatically keep the configuration and historic data.

Created on Feb 12, 2015 6:29:30 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Good afternoon, I did ok and already adiquiri one license , but the link you sent me directs me prara an Error 404 ( with even an image of hum rabbit). I just want a link that works and I can download my PRTG commercial version.

Created on Feb 19, 2015 5:05:02 PM

Votes:

Dear Adailton

Did you already contact us via email?

Created on Feb 20, 2015 12:21:19 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Votes:

yes , I did.

Created on Feb 23, 2015 12:29:22 PM

Votes:

Did you get a reply by us?

Created on Feb 23, 2015 1:01:20 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.