What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Change the time of the Traffic Grapher

Votes:

I need to get graphs from yesterday at 03:00 until 10:00. I'm sure this is simple but I've never used Paessler. Thanks for you help.

change-time graph-settings logs

Created on Mar 3, 2015 10:43:02 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

When you're in a sensor's overview page (simply click a sensor), go to "Historic Data". You can select the timespan you need there and generate a small report with a graph and datatables :)

Created on Mar 4, 2015 10:16:26 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

When I got home I watched the following video. https://www.paessler.com/support/videos/prtg-basics/prtg-network-monitor-overview I see that with the sensors the time can be changed the way you mentioned above. The problem is I only have access to the URL. All I can see is the Tag Filter on the left. I can see the server I need to look into but the Graph only shows an hour or so before hand. I could click the sensor then choose 48 hours, 60 days, or 365 days but it changes from a Graph. Is there any way to show a graph with the 48 hours?

Created on Mar 4, 2015 12:48:05 PM

Votes:

I'm not sure what you mean by " All I can see is the Tag Filter on the left. I can see the server I need to look into but the Graph only shows an hour or so before hand.". Can you explain further, maybe with some screenshots? :)

Created on Mar 4, 2015 1:55:44 PM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.