What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

how to monitor time of the system on prtg

Votes:

Hi everyone,

I want to monitor time of the system.But i can't find any sensor to do this.If prtg can not do this,what can i find a plugin to do this. I hope every can help me.Thank so much !

ntp prtg13 real-time

Created on Mar 4, 2015 3:45:45 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

You can have a look at PTF.Comparetime

This sensor compares the UTC time of the specified computer with the local UTC time of the probe.

Created on Mar 6, 2015 11:11:16 AM

Votes:

Hi you, Now i do not use PTF.Compare. I haved a monitor server.What will i do with PTF.compare with my prtg server. Can you guide me excute it to monitor time of system after install.Thank so much

Created on Mar 8, 2015 4:23:10 PM

Votes:

New Custom Sensor PTF.ITSCompare

If you want to compare the time of the main probe or a remote probe with an Internet Time Server, you can now use PTF.ITSCompare.

Created on Mar 9, 2015 10:58:17 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.