What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

SLA reports

Votes:

Hello,

How can I create SLA reports with PRTG? ... % availability, sla breaches ... I not mean cisco's ip sla explained well in the usergauide.

Steffen

availability reports sla

Created on Mar 5, 2015 6:47:14 AM

Best Answer

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Applies as of PRTG 24

Paessler PRTG SLA Reporter

Paessler has introduced a variety of PRTG extensions to enhance your monitoring needs.

If you would like to explore enhanced SLA reporting options, check out PRTG SLA Reporter.

A free trial is available from the Paessler website.

More

Knowledge Base: What should I know about PRTG SLA Reporter, PRTG Data Exporter, and PRTG Database Observer?

Created on Feb 1, 2024 5:19:36 PM by  Jacqueline Conforti [Paessler Support]

4 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

I'm afraid it isn't possible to generate SLA reports (sla breaches) directly from within PRTG. However, we just release a tool called Data Extractor which allows you to export all PRTG data to an SQL server. You then might use your own reporting engine there, e.g. Crystal Reports to get SLA reports.

Created on Mar 6, 2015 2:09:55 PM by  [email protected]

Votes:

Hello, We`ve a tool named SLA-PLUGIN which can be downloaded : https://www.corp-it.ch/prtg-sla-plugin-product.html. Its at customers like IBM and LEICA in place. It stores PRTG monitoring data in a SQL Server & has a huge functionality to create SLA, manage outages of any Kind, Scheduler to generate and mail reports.

There is a 30 day free trial period.

Created on Jul 19, 2018 5:35:58 PM

Last change on Jul 19, 2018 5:35:58 PM

Votes:

We are developing an application (running a cloud) that is focused on collecting data from the PRTG Database. You can see some pictures here: www.eleven.inf.br products, report manager. Or here: https://youtu.be/7QPBlRfDTTk

Created on Jan 19, 2021 6:05:41 PM

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Applies as of PRTG 24

Paessler PRTG SLA Reporter

Paessler has introduced a variety of PRTG extensions to enhance your monitoring needs.

If you would like to explore enhanced SLA reporting options, check out PRTG SLA Reporter.

A free trial is available from the Paessler website.

More

Knowledge Base: What should I know about PRTG SLA Reporter, PRTG Data Exporter, and PRTG Database Observer?

Created on Feb 1, 2024 5:19:36 PM by  Jacqueline Conforti [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.