What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How do I remove channels from a custom netflow sensor?

Votes:

I added too many channels to my custom netflow sensor. When I trimmed down the channel definitions, the ones I removed still show up on the sensor overview page.

How do I remove the old custom channels without having to create a new sensor and changing the sensor/page id?

channel-configuration netflow9 prtg

Created on Mar 6, 2015 8:34:55 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

While it is technically not possible to delete a channel, or pause a single channel, it is possible to hide it. Please click on the gauge of the channel to open its configuration. Set "Hide from Graphs" and "Hide from Tables" and save this setting.

The channel still appears in the channel list on the sensor overview tab, but otherwise it is hidden.

Created on Mar 10, 2015 4:31:44 PM by  [email protected]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.