What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG Custom Report on identified sensors

Votes:

Hello, I'm currently trying to get a SLA report for a given list of identified sensors. These are all snmp traffic sensors. It's a long list and I already set up the identifier on all of them, I think the next step is to create a report template (or modify an existing one) so I can get the output I want instead of the whole report for the sensors.

How can I filter the report so I only get the sensor's name and the available time on the sensor? Could someone direct me to any similar question done before related to this?

filter report sensor sla snmp

Created on Mar 31, 2015 8:41:40 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Done. I copied a "sensor list" template and then it was a matter of trial and error. I kept removing parts of the table and performing test reports until I was able to indetify the ones I needed, and then just gave shape to the table and erased the outputs I didn't need.

Created on Apr 1, 2015 4:53:06 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.