What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Graph with no top text

Votes:

I would like to have a live graph with only the x and y axis and no text on the top of the graph. Is that possible? I have tried to create my own graph, but I can only remove the whole text and not only the top text.

graphs maps notext

Created on Apr 15, 2015 1:20:33 PM

3 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Dear Martin JH

Please put this into the placeholder:

graphtitle="@@notitle@@"

Created on Apr 24, 2015 2:51:22 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello Arne, Is there a list of these customization? i would love to see more of this!

Created on Nov 29, 2016 9:01:57 PM

Votes:

Dear Olson

Beside line thickness, graphs are not intended to be customizable. Since graphs are controlled by long URLs containing several parameters, and also because we provide some of the framework in source CSS, limited customization is possible however restricted by several constraints (like CSS files being overwritten when PRTG is updated.)

Another issue is the interaction with the rest of the PRTG interface. While you could in principle change some parameters, non-standard value can break parts of the interface. We don't maintain a list of customization options; many of the options are more or less a 'hack' (which we don't test if they are still working in newer versions.)

Our primary goal with graphs is to have PRTG show useful images with as little user interaction as possible. As with many parts of PRTG, we do our best to offer a one-size-fits-all approach, instead of having an overly complex interface. For users who need more flexibility we offer the export of historic data, either via the API, or with reports. That data could be imported into other application and rendered there.

Created on Nov 30, 2016 12:14:39 AM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.