What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Zoomed graphs do not update automatically

Votes:

Whenever I zoom the graph of a sensor/channel, the graph is not updated automatically. If the zoom is reset to it's default value (let's say the live 2 hour interval) the graph is automatically updated! Will this be fixed in the near future, as I would zometimes like to zoom in on a shorter period and still have it update in realtime.

Greetings, Gerhald.

auto-update graphs zooming

Created on Apr 21, 2015 8:22:23 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi,

Which version of PRTG are you using? I just tested the Zoom-In function with the 2 Days view and it appears to work (Version 15.1.15.2022+). Please consider that there will be no live update, as PRTG will just update the values with each scanning interval.

Best regards

Created on Apr 23, 2015 6:47:57 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.