What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

mail notifications

Votes:

I searched the knowledge base for my question, but could not found the answer.

I know how to change the header, body and footer of an email notification.

How ever can I change the default content whice is allrready present when I choose add notification.

I want to create multiply email notification with custom subject and html-body content

Right now I have to create an email notification and change this later.

Can I create my own template?

With best regards,

Peter Vroegop

email notifications template

Created on Apr 28, 2015 11:43:36 AM

4 Replies

Votes:

I allready fond the mail templates. So after change those and restart the core services I have my own mail body template.

Changing the subject is an issue I don't have solved yet.

Peter

Created on Apr 28, 2015 1:08:49 PM

Votes:

I'm afraid the mail subject can't be changed with a template and has do be changed on a per-notification basis :(

Created on Apr 29, 2015 1:48:42 PM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Every new email notification starts with a default subject.

If this default is not changable canbe this a subkect for the wishlist?

Created on May 1, 2015 7:43:44 AM

Votes:

I'll flag it as a feature request, but it depends on the amount of demand we get for this in order to consider implementing it into PRTG. See this blog article on how we rate feature requests :)

Created on May 4, 2015 6:49:40 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.