What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Download old versions

Votes:

Hi.. is the last v14 available to download still? I cant find it anywhere as there is a mapping display issue that I have logged with support but in the meantime I would rather just go back to v14 until i know its fixed.

downgrade maps v14

Created on May 18, 2015 12:16:50 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Dear ITAdminARB

Only the latest current version for each branch (stable, preview, canary) is available for download. Since we constantly improve the software and fix bugs, we don't want to offer older versions which might have some issues which are by now fixed.

What kind of map display issue do you have?

Created on May 18, 2015 9:24:46 AM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Yes but it would be nice if commercial users can have access to older builds, fixing bugs can introduce others as you would know, no matter how diligent the coders are.

When I display maps with the medium data grid (I'll get the name when I get home) the sensor values are aligned to the right not the left) there is a job logged.

I'll post a pic?

Created on May 18, 2015 11:35:51 AM

Votes:

Dear ITAdminARB

The easiest way to send screenshots is to send an email to [email protected]

Please include the original question and the name of the map object in question.

Created on May 18, 2015 12:47:08 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.