What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Timezone in historicdata_html

Votes:

Hi

when generating a report with the Historic Data tab, it creates a historicdata_html.htm page with sdate and edate information. There is however no mention of the timezone, so the graph displays it in the current user timezone. If I send this link to a colleague on a different timezone (as configured in user settings), he won't see the data in the same time interval as me.

Is there a way to correct this ?

historic-data reports timezone

Created on Jul 7, 2015 8:40:18 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi,

I'm afraid that there are no plans to add an additional switch for the timezone settings for the historic data feature at the moment. You can create a new user for your colleague, or for your IT members and change the timezone settings in the user interface. This way either you or your colleague will be able to create reports for different time zones than the admin user.

Best regards

Created on Jul 8, 2015 12:14:46 PM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.