What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

API Graph - Sensor Filter

Votes:

Hello,

I am trying to use the API graph function to publish a graph in PNG format for a VMWare Performance sensor. However, I am interested only in the active memory sensor and while it is possible to show/hide different sensors from the graph when logged on, when I try to use the API graph publish function, I am not able to show/hide specific sensors. They are all shown and that is not what I need.

Is there a possibility to hide/show specific sensors when using API graph publishing?

Thanks, Nikolay

api graphs sensor

Created on Jul 29, 2015 1:38:35 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

Thank you very much for your KB-Post. This is only possible, by hiding the according channel inside PRTG already. This will then be applied to the chart.png-API-calls as well.

best regards.

Created on Jul 30, 2015 11:36:25 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.