What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

login problem

Votes:

Hi , I installed PRTG last friday and it works fine, on saturday I follow a suggestion of PRTG to use SSL.....big mistake !

From that time it was impossible to use again, now, I also install again but maybe he recognized my previous installation and continue to ask me login and pwd that I don't have because I use the pwd (not in clear) suggested by PRTG.

I also ask to send me a new pwd to my e-mail, but until now I didn't received nothing .

Any change to start from zero? must I perform a kind of procedure to remove everything og PRTG from my PC ?

thanks a lot

login password prtg

Created on Aug 3, 2015 10:08:03 AM

Best Answer

Accepted Answer

Votes:

The PRTG Administration Tool can be found here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\PRTG Network Monitor\PRTG Administrator.exe

Created on Aug 3, 2015 11:55:20 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

6 Replies

Votes:

Have you tried resetting the password with the PRTG Administration Tool, in the administrator tab?

Created on Aug 3, 2015 10:33:40 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

from prtg I can't select any tabs, just add connection from the right windows !

Created on Aug 3, 2015 10:37:59 AM

Votes:

I already answer but I'm not sure you received ....

So, I can't select any tabs from PRTG Enterprise Console, even Setup tab. Can I go in Administration tool from other ways ?

regards

Created on Aug 3, 2015 11:53:31 AM

Accepted Answer

Votes:

The PRTG Administration Tool can be found here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\PRTG Network Monitor\PRTG Administrator.exe

Created on Aug 3, 2015 11:55:20 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I found it, great.

now it works, thanks a lot again !!!

Created on Aug 3, 2015 12:05:55 PM

Votes:

You're welcome :)

Created on Aug 3, 2015 1:22:40 PM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.