What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Is there a way to manually set x and y axis values in reports?

Votes:

I have created reports to measure WAN utilisation, IPSLA, etc. and I'm wondering if there's a way to have PRTG display the real time data against the actual maximum bandwidth on the circuit.

For example, on the Y axis, by default it will display the maximum bandwidth utilised over the reporting period on the left side, with a corresponding percentage measurement on the right.

What I would like to see is the actual utilisation against the size of the pipe. If the maximum utilisation on the circuit during the reporting period has been 2Mb out of a maximum of 10Mb, then I would like to see the percentile of the 2Mb being measured at 20%, not 100%

percentiles prtg reporting

Created on Aug 7, 2015 4:24:11 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

You can do this with our Factory Sensor, see the Horizontal Lines section :)

Created on Aug 10, 2015 11:20:02 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.