What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Applying lasted upgrade, don't want to unpause sensors

Votes:

I noticed that whenever we do updates after the update completes ALL sensors that were paused previous are now unpaused and sometimes I have 200+ that I have to go back and repause, IF I remember them all...

Any suggestions how to keep the same config. during the whole process so after I am done it stays the same paused and unpaused?

Much appreciate the help1!

Tom

pause unpause upgrade

Created on Aug 22, 2015 7:59:09 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Are they paused manually or by dependency? The latter might cause them to be resumed on restart. The first one should survive a reset.

By the way, you can show them all by going to Sensors > By Current Status > Paused, to make sure you don't miss them.

Created on Aug 25, 2015 12:21:38 PM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.