What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Getting error trial license has expired message

Votes:

Hello,

I'm currently using the Free 100 sensor version. After about a month I'm started getting a message on my dashboard in the lower right hand corner that reads "Your trial license has expired 1 days ago!" in one of the yellow/tan notification boxes. This comes up each day I log into the dashboard now. How can I get this to stop warning me? I'm currently running version 15.3.18.3615. The last few updates I've run have not fixed the issue.

Thanks,

Kris

notification prtg tiral

Created on Aug 26, 2015 1:35:03 PM

4 Replies

Votes:

Dear Maytumk

This is an effect of the recently combined freeware/trial installer. The trial notification box will disappear after some days, leaving you with a full-featured PRTG 100 freeware without those notifications.

Created on Aug 26, 2015 3:30:44 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thanks,

I'll give it some time and report back if it doesn't go away.

Kris

Created on Aug 26, 2015 5:59:02 PM

Votes:

Mine has been alerting this for 19 days so far. How long is "give it some time"?

Created on Jul 3, 2019 2:20:34 PM

Votes:

Dear Kris,

the maximum is actually 19 days, meaning with 20 days or more the nag screen should be gone.

Created on Jul 3, 2019 4:24:07 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.