What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Sunburst display sensors

Votes:

I'd like to create a sunburst view including group, device and sensor. At the moment with the delivered sunburst the sensors aren't visible. Is there any way to accomplish this ? The reason why I'm asking this question: We've got a few hundred sensors and want to group them by it's priority and show a sunburst for each priority in a map.

Thanks for any help.

custom customize sunburst sunburst-personalization

Created on Aug 28, 2015 12:32:39 PM

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hi there,

The Sunburst View was created to aggregate the status of sensors to achieve a better overview on the system health, this is why only device and group objects are displayed. I'm afraid that it's not possible to display sensors in this view.

You might want to create libraries which are filtered by sensor type and priority. Afterwards, you can i.e. create a new map object by following This Guide to display those libraries on your maps.

Best regards, Felix

Created on Sep 1, 2015 12:01:13 PM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.