What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

SNMP channel

Votes:

so I was able to import the MIB however the defacto value for charting, alerting, etc is #/s...but I want just #...otherwise since this is a 60sec poll, I have to times the value by 60 and that well just skews things a bit...

if I need to do something in the import, awesome, I can blow away the sensors I am toying with and just redo the mib

chanels f5 snmp

Created on Sep 19, 2015 4:42:12 AM

Last change on Sep 21, 2015 1:58:29 PM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi there,

You can either add an SNMP Custom Sensor with the OID and choose Gauge instead of Delta. Next to this, you will indeed need to change this setting with the MIB Importer Tool.

Best regards, Felix

Created on Sep 22, 2015 12:17:41 PM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Votes:

actually the items is already gauge...the channel is reporting #/s when I just want #

Created on Sep 22, 2015 7:16:21 PM

Votes:

Can you please forward some screenshots which show the channels on the overview page, the sensor settings as well as the values within the MIB Importer Tool? You can upload the images to a hosting provider of your choice, or forward the files to [email protected].

Best regards, Felix

Created on Sep 23, 2015 5:59:16 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.