What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

MAP Setup

Votes:

Is there an easy way to just add a group from the devices > overview tab to a map configuration.

I have the created a group and added the sensors and servers I want and the view looks great but trying to configure a map to look the same way is proving extremely difficult. It would be great if there was a right -click > add as map option. But any tips would be great. I'd show you what I mean by the view but I cannot add attachments to this forum

configuration maps setup

Created on Oct 23, 2015 3:27:17 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Sorry for the delay in publishing your posting! Well, groups can be added simply by dragging them from the device tree to the map canvas. You can add images to your post with the following tags: {{http://www.your-img-url.com/image.png|Image Title}}

Remember to use the direct link provided by the image hoster, not the one that leads to the page with the embedded image.

Created on Oct 27, 2015 7:21:58 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.