What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Save button have no response

Votes:

Hi All,

I have tried to configure sensors with maintenance schedule, when the section "Schedules, Dependencies, and Maintenance Window" under sensor's setting tap is open, the "Save" button will have no response whatever I choose any schedule or one-time maintenance windows, then I cannot save any schedule to sensors.

latest IE, Chrome & Firefox are used, but with no luck, the problem is not fix.

Please kindly help.

Regards, Jason

maintenance-window prtg sensor

Created on Nov 27, 2015 2:12:32 AM

5 Replies

Votes:

Hi Jason,

There was an issue in previous versions, which version are you currently using?

Best regards, Felix

Created on Nov 27, 2015 5:14:38 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Felix,

we are using PRTG VersionPRTG Network Monitor 15.3.19.3972 x64. Thanks.

Created on Nov 30, 2015 12:55:54 AM

Votes:

Please update to the latest version of PRTG (16.1.22) in order to see if the issue still remains, using the Auto-Update (https://www.paessler.com/manuals/prtg/auto_update.htm). Alternatively you can download the software from our Paessler Service Center using your registered email and password: https://service.paessler.com/en/login/ Once you have downloaded the latest version, you can install it directly over the version currently running. The configuration and database will not be affected by installing the newer version over the old and the configuration is automatically backed up before this process.

Created on Nov 30, 2015 8:22:51 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Last change on Mar 11, 2016 8:39:57 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I'm seeing this issue in PRTG version 15.4.21.5162. Any help ?

Chrome browser

Created on Mar 10, 2016 6:14:16 PM

Votes:

Please update to version 16.1.22 to see if the issue persists.

Created on Mar 11, 2016 8:39:46 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.