What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to choose a group that creates a round digrame

Votes:

Hi, I have a question, How to choose a group that creates a round digrame ? I need make a round digrame whit map but I want select a groupes for this . How can I make this ?

Thank's for attention

Wal !

graphs groups maps-editor probe prtg

Created on Nov 30, 2015 7:27:17 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Dear Wal

The map editor has two panes for object selection. On the right-hand side you select how to show an object. Please use "Devices" / "Sunburst" and drag it into the map.

The pane on the left-hand side is the selector, which object is shown. Please drag the group you want to show as sunburst and drop it onto the Sunburst placeholder.

Created on Dec 1, 2015 12:49:05 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Dear Arne

Thank's for reply. My question is : It's possible to chose some groupes for creat a Sunbrust.

Exemple : In my Root I have this : Toto, Titi, New York, Berlin, Berne and Tokyo.

Now I want creat a sunbrust whit only : New York Berlin, Berne and Tokyo.

Can I make it ?

Thank's for attention,

Wal

Created on Dec 17, 2015 12:33:01 PM

Votes:

Hello Wal,
thank you for your reply.

Are Toto, Titi, New York, Berlin, Berne and Tokyo Remote Probes? If so, then you'll need to create individual Sunbursts for each probe.

If those objects are groups, you'll need to create another group, then drag the previously mentioned objects into this single group and use the newly created group to create the sunburst.

Best Regards,

Created on Dec 17, 2015 4:03:14 PM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.