What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Grafana Datasource for PRTG

Votes:

Edit from Paessler Support: Please consider that this third party tool comes without any warranty or support from Paessler.

For those who would like to use the Grafana dashboard app with PRTG, I've created a plugin for PRTG. With Grafana, you can create elegant and informative dashboards with your PRTG data. Great for "heads-up" displays or for getting a quick glance at the status of your sharepoint farm.

This is not intended to replace any PRTG functionality.

You can download the plugin from Github and I encourage feedback and contributions :)

customize dashboard grafana graphs html

Created on Dec 13, 2015 2:55:59 AM

Last change on Dec 14, 2015 8:00:46 AM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

2 Replies

Votes:

Hello, i have a Problem so add a data source.

i get error:

Connection failed Could not connect to /api/datasources/proxy/2/status.json?username=mheyder&password=+&undefined

If i switch the Access to direct i get:

Unknown error error.config is undefined

Thanks for help!!

Created on Jan 16, 2016 9:35:05 AM

Votes:

Can't recommend this Plugin.

It seems that Jason Lashua don't maintenance this plugin anymore. (The last commit / change was over 2 years ago).

Based on my own experiences and test's i have to call it as too buggy to use it in productive environments.

Created on Jun 26, 2019 8:07:06 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.