What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Sizeable Icon on Status Related Background - Text Size / Background

Votes:

I created a copy of this map object because I wanted one with larger text, I put the below css in the styles_custom.css and into my div class for my newly created map object. I can successfully change the text size but it ruins the status related background, it becomes transparent. I can't figure out what more I need to do to make it work the same as it did with just larger text.

.map_icon_huge .moreicon {
  display: none;
}

.map_icon_huge,
.map_icon_huge div,
.map_icon_huge span,
td.map_icon_huge {
  font-size: 40px;
  font-weight: bold;
}

.map_icon_huge .status {
  font-size: 40px;
  font-weight: normal;
}

custom-map font-size map-objects

Created on Jan 13, 2016 9:38:29 PM

Last change on Jan 14, 2016 8:36:35 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Solved, had an extra " in the class, somehow this allowed the text sizing to work but broke the background, CSS!

Created on Jan 14, 2016 4:17:28 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.