What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Websit whit api PRTG ?

Votes:

Hey everbody,

I want creat one websit whit maps.

And my wish would be to integrate the cards in this site. Is it possible to have an API that gives alarms only?

Thank's to reply.

Wal

api maps prtg

Created on Jan 19, 2016 2:30:59 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi Wal,

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're trying to do.

Regarding PRTG's API, for example this call would result in an XML containing all sensors that are currently down: http://<your-prtg>/api/table.xml?content=sensors&columns=objid,downtimesince,device,sensor,lastvalue,status,message,priority&filter_status=5&sortby=priority More details on API can be found in PRTG in Setup | PRTG API.

Regarding Maps, there's a data table for only showing "Down Sensors" for the the selected object. If you do this for a device group or the root of your device tree, this table will show all sensors below that level that are in an error state.

Kind regards.

Created on Jan 21, 2016 8:37:53 AM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.