What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

API live-graph parameters

Votes:

Hello,

Where can I find the full list of API live-graph parameters ?

Thanks Andrea

api graphs live-graph parameters

Created on Jan 27, 2016 1:01:20 PM

Best Answer

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for the hint. We would add the "hide" Parameter to filter channels to the "Live Graphs" page to complete the list.

Created on Feb 3, 2016 11:55:38 AM by  [email protected]

5 Replies

Votes:

Hello Andrea,

The API documentation is here PRTG Manual: Application Programming Interface (API) Definition. Use the "Live Graphs" page to get a overview of all possible commands.

Created on Jan 28, 2016 1:10:47 PM by  [email protected]

Last change on Jul 24, 2018 7:39:52 AM by  Brandy Greger [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I've seen the API documentation, but in the KB I have found a live-chart parameter that I had not read on this page: (Ex .: &hide=[num_of_channel]).

For this reason I asked if there was a complete list.

Created on Jan 28, 2016 1:43:53 PM

Votes:

Hello Andrea,

On which KB-Article you refer?

Created on Feb 1, 2016 8:09:07 AM by  [email protected]

Votes:

Hello Andrea,

The paratemer " hide" is already listed in the PRTG API "Live Graphs" page section "graphstyling".

Created on Feb 2, 2016 10:04:31 AM by  [email protected]

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for the hint. We would add the "hide" Parameter to filter channels to the "Live Graphs" page to complete the list.

Created on Feb 3, 2016 11:55:38 AM by  [email protected]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.